We help to disseminate information to the community as well as sharing information about our work. Please click on any link below to learn more.
- Quitting smoking is one of the best things you can do for your health and having the right support can be critical to any successful cessation effort. If you're thinking about quitting, there's a local support group sponsored by St. Luke's Hospital. Click here for additional information.
- Click here for our brochure! Feel free to share this link or a copy of the brochure with friends and fellow community members!
- Looking for help? Please see our Hear2Help Community Resource Guide. Click here.
- Click here for our brand Hear2Help Rack Card. Feel free to share.
- We have held 10 poverty simulations in Polk County. These events helped participants gain an understanding of the challenges that families living in poverty face. To learn more about these sessions, please navigate to the events page by clicking here.
- The list of agency volunteers and personnel being trained by Hear2Help continues to grow. We have worked with Thermal Belt Outreach Ministry, DSS, nurses and counselors with Polk County Schools, Meals on Wheels, Steps to Hope, and Polk Transportation. Click here for additional information.